[MlMt] intelligent address-hints

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sat Apr 23 02:26:55 EDT 2016

Hello!

I have a couple of contacts that have more than one email-address, and
their different email-addresses are something like this:

- name at domain_1.com
- name at domain_2.com

Once in a while I want to send an email to **all** addresses, in the
example above to name at domain_1.com AND name at domain_2.com.

When composing an email on iPhone, as soon as I type "*name*", Apple's
Mail.app shows me first "*name at domain_1.com*" and under it, in a list,
all the other email-addresses that begins with "*name*"
("*name at domain_2.com*" comes second).

After accepting this, when typing again "*name*", Mail.app is so
intelligent and brings *the other email-address* on the firs place in
the list, that is "*name at domain_2.com*", so I can blindly accept and
move on to the message subject and text.

MailMate however behave differently here: the list of matching
email-addresses is the same every time, so at the top of the list would
always stay "*name at domain_1.com*".

I've discovered this only because one of my contacts received the
email-message I've sent only on one domain: I was blindly accepting
"*name at domain_1.com*" again and again :-(.

Could it be possible to copy the behavior of Apple's Mail.app on the
iPhone in MailMate?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad