[MlMt] Widescreen View as default after crashed program

Tim tim-mmlist at paul.ik.si
Thu Apr 21 09:26:21 EDT 2016

Hi,

in the last few weeks it so happens that MailMate is crashing once in a
while (too often, but anyway) and after that crash it resets its view
preference and reopens with the ‘Three Panes’ layout which makes me
change it to the ‘Widescreen’ again which is my preferred standard
layout view.

My question is if there is a way to tell MailMate to always use the
‘Widescreen’ layout even after a crash (like a Terminal command or
so)?

Thanks
-Tim