[MlMt] Sharing documents via email from Excel Office 2016

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sun Apr 17 11:09:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

I see that the new Office 2016 do have a "share via email" ability. Might have existed in earlier versions as well, but...

When I try it, Excel do recognize that I use MailMate, activates the application but then say sharing did not work.

See attached screen dump excerpts.

Has anyone managed to configure Excel/MailMate to get this to work?

   Patrik

P.S. What I am trying to do is to minimize the number of clicks I need to do to mail work sheets to people...

P.P.S. Yes, I have tried to record apple events in Script Editor but nothing is visible.