[MlMt] Limiting Mailbox Scope to Current Account

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Sun Apr 17 15:14:01 EDT 2016

Really?  The standard iOS mail client lets you -- when you select 'Move'
and
get the folder list, there's a button labeled 'Accounts' in the upper
left.
Select one, and then the folder within it.

That's probably a better approach than a global option, since by default
it
scope-limits the move but it's easy to override -- and know which
account
you're moving to -- as necessary.