[MlMt] Latest build?

Thu Apr 14 06:17:58 EDT 2016

On 14 Apr 2016, at 11:22, Mark Derricutt wrote:

> Hola, just a quick question - is r5238 the latest test build?  I've
> not seen any new builds for awhile so was wondering if Benny was on
> well deserved holiday or the update system is playing up?

I've just been working on a separate branch of MailMate (the one with
better handling of HTML when forwarding/replying). If you are a heavy
HTML (forwarding/replying) user then I can provide a link off list. I'm
not yet confident that it's sufficiently stable to replace the main
branch beta/test versions (1.9.4).