[MlMt] Org mode support

Lars Chr. Duus Hausmann jazz-mailmate at zqz.dk
Thu Sep 17 06:21:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am pretty happy MailMate user, but I was wondering if it possible to
convert from org-mode syntax to HTML, like it is currently possible to
write in Markdown and get HTML output.

I find that in text org-mode is for me easier to read especially
regarding tables. Where a table in org-mode would look like this:

|-------+-----------|
| Small | Tabel     |
|-------+-----------|
| Small | Table     |
| with  | contencts |
|-------+-----------|

Which for me is a nice syntax as compared to the MarkDown syntax.

The conversion from org-mode to HTML is possible using pandoc, like:

echo <text> | pandoc -f org -t html -o -

To get the output to std.out.

I’ve looked briefly at the Markdown to HTML.mmCommand script, but not
sure howto hook an org-mode converter into mailmate.

Any pointers or hints to how I would go about it?

Mvh
Lars Chr.

Mvh
Lars Chr.