[MlMt] Malformed INBOXES

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Tue Sep 15 10:06:09 EDT 2015

On 15 Sep 2015, at 15:46, Kearney Buskirk wrote:

> On 15 Sep 2015, at 8:30, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 15 Sep 2015, at 15:06, Kearney Buskirk wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for your response. The most deeply nested superfluous INBOX
>>> can be deleted by deleting its trash but the malformed INBOX at the
>>> top level remains.

Could that be related to an old problem of MailMate where deleted
mailboxes are still shown in red letters in MailMate while they are
indeed deleted on the IMAP server? (At least they do not show up in the
server web interface.) I have that problem with two nested INBOXes as
well. However, these INBOXes are „living“ in MailMate next to the
regular (and from MailMate used) INBOX.

![](cid:AA80E370-06D8-4308-84B3-248F2B57ADFD at Eckhold.eu "Bildschirmfoto
2015-09-15 um 16.03.17.png")

This problem s not limited to the INBOX, though.

Regards

Thomas