[MlMt] Malformed INBOXES

Tue Sep 15 09:30:26 EDT 2015

On 15 Sep 2015, at 15:06, Kearney Buskirk wrote:

> Thanks for your response. The most deeply nested superfluous INBOX can
> be deleted by deleting its trash but the malformed INBOX at the top
> level remains.

Can you delete any of these INBOX'es? Try the most deeply nested one
first.

Keep in mind that I'm very interested if you find a way to trigger the
generation of another nested level of INBOX'es.

> Find attached the .plist Sources file.

Thanks, I didn't see anything suspicious other than a confirmation that
it's a server with an INBOX namespace (all mailboxes are children of the
INBOX).