[MlMt] Obscure Feature Request: Smarter Filing menu

Kee Hinckley kee+freron at hinckley.com
Thu Sep 10 13:59:50 EDT 2015

This may be too expensive to do, but...

If I hit the hot key to file a message, and the message is in a thread,
and messages in the thread have been filed somewhere other than the
current mailbox, put the place(s) they have been filed at the top of the
menu. I'm not sure if it should be at the very top, or at just below the
most recently used item--for me the very top would work. Maybe at the
very top if *all* the items that aren't in the current mailbox have been
filed there, and just below if they've been filed to different places?

Not critical at all, the filing is real fast, but it might be a nice
little magic DWIM feature.