[MlMt] editing the preferred sender address database?

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Sep 10 11:53:11 EDT 2015

Somehow, a number of recipients I send to frequently have become
associated with the wrong From: address.  Is there any way to edit the
database?  Failing that, is there some single file I can truncate or
delete?  It's gotten quite annoying, especially for mailing lists.  (I
should add that I fear there's some bug in the default address selection
algorithm, based on the addresses sometimes used, but I've never managed
to catch MailMate in the act of doing it wrong for new addressees.)