[MlMt] ListMate - for those with too many mailing lists

Sat Sep 5 02:49:34 EDT 2015

On 5 Sep 2015, at 1:02, Philip Paeps wrote:

> Could you also add “MailMan ▸ Reject”?  It should be identical
> to “MailMan ▸ Approve”, except don't prompt for password if not
> set and don't add an Approved: line to the message.

I'll make a note :-)

> Does the “MailMan ▸ Set Password” store a password per list?
> I've only played with one list so far but I have a boatload of lists
> on different servers with different passwords.

It's per list based on the `list-id.identifier` value. For this list
that would be `mailmate.lists.freron.com`. I'm using the `security`
command and you can see the stored passwords in Keychain Access. (I
should probably look into providing more suitable arguments to the
security command to make it clear that it's stored by the MailMan
bundle.)