[MlMt] IPv6 support?

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Fri Sep 4 19:11:00 EDT 2015

Playing with the MailMan plugin earlier, I kept an eye on my maillog and
noticed zero IPv6 connections from MailMate.  Mail.app and mutt both
prefer IPv6 for connections to my mailserver.  Does MailMate do
something special to avoid IPv6?

In light of this IETF/v6ops post a couple of weeks ago, IPv6 is clearly
nothing to be afraid of anymore:

   https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/v6ops/current/msg22455.html

(Usually my home network is IPv6-only but I turned on legacy IP a while
back to debug something else and forgot to turn it off again -- I hope
MailMate will keep working when I turn IPv4 off again but I thought I'd
ask first :-)).

Thanks.

Philip

--