[MlMt] placement of folders?

Kearney Buskirk kearney at lightthrumedia.com
Wed Sep 2 12:56:42 EDT 2015

Hi,

Another beginning question: where to best place Mailboxes?

Mailmate Help “encourages the use of Smart Mailboxes”. If Smart
Mailboxes are used rather than Standard, aren’t my (actual rather than
virtual) messages then left in my Inbox? If so, seems my Inbox would get
vast and unwieldy. In the past I’ve routed mail out of the Inbox into
regular Mailboxes partly to keep the Inbox manageable…

Looks like further Standard Mailboxes can only be placed inside sources,
and only Smart Mailboxes (beyond the standard issue of Standard
Mailboxes) at the top level of organization?

Thanks for your attention,

Kearny