[MlMt] writing custom command bundles

Wed Sep 2 07:02:35 EDT 2015

On 2 Sep 2015, at 12:39, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> * any system for generating the UUIDS ? or should I just make some up
> ? :)

Definitely do not do that :-)

You can do this from the command line to get one on the pasteboard:

	uuidgen | tr -d '\n' | pbcopy

> * is there a way to hide a menu if the mail does not contain a
> specific header ?
>
> Tried "select	      = "List-Archive exists";" but seem to not make a
> difference.

No, that does not work (at least not yet).

>> I'm looking for info on how to write custom command bundles.
>>
>> Are there some docs ? (even if rudimentary)

No, documentation is mainly existing bundles and [this
thread](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate%40lists.freron.com/msg02472.html)
from the mailing list.