[MlMt] Using MailMate for 'handoff' from iDevices

Kee Hinckley kee+freron at hinckley.com
Tue Oct 27 16:20:20 EDT 2015

I haven't seen this problem (I use Keyboard Maestro for command tab
handling). I do occasionally accidentally launch Mail.app, or some other
app tries to send mail with it. I've been considering zipping up a copy
and deleting the original so they can't. Have you tried doing that?

I suppose the days of creating an AppleScript app with the same four
character app ID and having it launch MailMate are long gone.