[MlMt] OAuth2 support for Gmail and Outlook

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Wed Oct 21 09:18:02 EDT 2015

Benny,

  When I attempt to go through the GMail validation, I get this message
after entering in my GMail credentials:

__You've reached this page because we have detected that Javascript is
disabled in your browser. The page you attempted to load cannot display
properly if scripts are disabled.__

__Please enable scripts and retry the operation or go back in your
browser.__

Any ideas? Is there an option for the embedded browser to enable
Javascript that I missed?

Thanks,

--
Steve Mayer