[MlMt] Any doc on writing bundles please?

Rob Willett (Mail Mate) rob.mailmate at robertwillett.com
Sun Oct 18 07:45:02 EDT 2015

Benny,

Thanks for the reply.

I agree we could do something that manipulates the clipboard, I hadn’t thought of that as an option, if I can work out how to do that and attach it to a keypress, that would do me. The actual conversion from Excel format to markdown is the ‘easy’ bit for me, the difficult bit is the manipulation of the clipboard OR a bundle in MailMate OR a pipe process OR whatever mad scheme I can think of :)

I understand the styling is local only and the recipient e-mail could screw things up, but I can only do what I can do.

Oddly enough the only styling I’m concerned about is tables, I could live with Fixed Width Courier for an awful long time :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I’ll go and look at manipulating the clipboard.

Rob.