[MlMt] MailMate hangs on El Capitan

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Thu Oct 15 04:55:38 EDT 2015

On 14 Oct 2015, at 23:32, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 14 Oct 2015, at 21:49, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>
>> It seems to dive into run_gpg, run_command and a __select but then never come out again... I guess it has to do with run of gpg.
>>
>> # gpg --version
>> gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9
>
> I have:
>
> 	gpg (GnuPG/MacGPG2) 2.0.28
>
> Not sure it's related, but you appear to be using another gpg2 install than the one from GPGTools.

Hmm...I have always expected GPGTools to do the right thing for the terminal stuff... But I now see:

https://gpgtools.tenderapp.com/kb/faq/what-if-i-have-my-own-self-compiled-version-of-gnupg-v1-or-v2

I think you should use /usr/local/MacGPG2/bin/gpg2 if that exists, otherwise see where $PATH is, or warn, or...

Mumble...thanks for helping!

>> Benny, I have a trace that might help if this is something that only I have.
>
> You are welcome to send it off list (I don't get hang reports automatically).

I'll send it separately.

   Patrik