[MlMt] mouse selection

Tue Oct 6 17:36:18 EDT 2015

On 6 Oct 2015, at 14:34, Rob McBroom wrote:

> Selecting multiple messages with the mouse (by clicking one and
> quickly dragging before it thinks you’re trying to move the message)
> stopped working for me.
>
> [...]
>
> That leaves MailMate. Probably not the highest priority issue out
> there, but something to be aware of. (One of the many many reasons I
> like MailMate is that it still allowed that behavior. Mail.app quit
> doing it two or three versions ago.)

I had to change the default behavior, because some users found it
confusing (reporting it as a bug). You can see the history of this issue
[here](https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/708).

You can enable the old behavior like this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMessagesOutlineVerticalDragSelects
-bool YES