[MlMt] mouse selection

Tue Oct 6 08:34:13 EDT 2015

Selecting multiple messages with the mouse (by clicking one and quickly
dragging before it thinks you’re trying to move the message) stopped
working for me.

Since I had installed a new version of MailMate, a new version of OS X,
and switched mouse drivers, I wasn’t sure where to place the blame at
first.

I tried disabling the new mouse driver (using the built-in from the OS)
and it didn’t help. I also tried selecting multiple items in Finder,
and it still works, so it’s not a change in the OS.

That leaves MailMate. Probably not the highest priority issue out there,
but something to be aware of. (One of the many many reasons I like
MailMate is that it still allowed that behavior. Mail.app quit doing it
two or three versions ago.)

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/