[MlMt] Getting rid of green "flagged" notification badge

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon Oct 5 23:43:44 EDT 2015

On 5 Oct 2015, at 23:10, Kurt Easterwood wrote:

> List,
> I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get rid of the green
> “flagged email” notification badge in my Mac’s menubar
> (http://i.imgur.com/lR3x3yY.png). The logical place should be
> “Counters” in preferences, where I have all three “Display”
> checkboxes unchecked. I was able to get the red “unread email”
> badge to disappear, but not the flagged email one.
>
> Anyone know how?

The UI isn't intuitive...

The 4 radio buttons in the left section labeled "Dock Icon Counter
Positions" are used to select which of the 4 counters you are working
with in the settings section on the right. So, assuming your colors are
like mine (I know of no way to change them...) you need to select the
lower-left radio button and uncheck the "In menu bar" checkbox