[MlMt] search and accent letters

Fri Oct 2 12:17:07 EDT 2015

On 30 Sep 2015, at 10:57, Paula R. T. Coelho wrote:

> is there a way to search indicating that accents should be ignored?
> (meaning, if i type ‘stephane’ this sould be able to find
> ‘stéphane’ as well)

No, it's a known “issue”. I thought it might be a quick fix, but it
turns out to be a bit tricky. It looks like I can fix it though — at
least for the entries based on Sent Messages. Interestingly the API for
searching Contacts does not support ignoring accents (other parts of
Cocoa API do support this).