[MlMt] Using multiple search terms?

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Mon Nov 30 16:29:27 EST 2015

Am I misunderstanding how searching works?  Specifically, with multiple
search queries?

E.g., I entered "from:tary body:updated" into the search field and
pressed enter.  The blue bar at the top of the message list now displays

 From contains "tary" and Body contains "updated"

which describes exactly what I was looking for, but the results list is
empty, despite the fact that--prior to the executing the query--I was
looking at a message that should have satisfied that query .

Single queries seem to work OK, but that leaves me with a lot of stuff
to sift through, so I was trying to narrow down the results, but zero
results is a little *too* narrow.

randy