[MlMt] "moveToMailbox:" keybinding and mailbox UUID

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Tue Nov 24 21:21:22 EST 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a keybinding in my custom keybindings file that
will move a message to a specific folder.

The details for the "moveToMailbox:" action is here:
http://manual.mailmate-app.com/key_binding_selectors

I can't get it to work if I provide the mailbox name. e.g., if the
mailbox is called "Work", this line in the keybinding file doesn't work:

     "p" = ( "moveToMailbox:", "Work" );

The page from the manual says that the optional argument is the mailbox
UUID, but I'm not sure how to obtain that.

Any ideas?

Sherif