[MlMt] mm started(?) resorting sub mailboxes ?

Tue Nov 24 15:15:34 EST 2015

On 24 Nov 2015, at 19:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 24 Nov 2015, at 19:29, Rob McBroom wrote:
>
>> I’m on 5185 now and they’re still sorted with capitalized folders
>> first. Did I switch it to “manual” mode by rearranging sources?
>> (I didn’t move any folders.) Will I have to manually alphabetize
>> all the folders from now on? Thanks.
>
> No, this is a different issue, but something is apparently still
> wrong. I'll look into it.

Ok, I managed to break sorting of IMAP mailboxes (which did work in a
previous test release) when I fixed the issue reported by Max. I also
found another bug triggered when creating new IMAP mailboxes. There is
yet another test release now, but let's just assume mailbox sorting is
still broken in some way. I'll handle the next bug report tomorrow :-)