[MlMt] mm started(?) resorting sub mailboxes ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 07:34:33 EST 2015

On 23 Nov 2015, at 13:40, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 23 Nov 2015, at 10:09, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>> I'm seeing that my sub mailboxes gets reshuffled so that my custom
>> mailboxes land at the *end* of the list instead of at the *top* where
>> I manually moved them.
>>
>> Not sure when this started but I did notice in recent release notes
>> comments about sorting of folders/sources have changed.
>
> Yes, IMAP accounts and IMAP mailboxes can now be manually ordered.
>
>> Is there a way that I can ensure that my mailboxes stay *above* the
>> dynamic sub mailboxes ?
>
> It's a bug and I've fixed it for the next update. Thanks for making me
> aware of it.

I have r5184 and I'm still seeing a weirdness.

Recorded it here https://v.usetapes.com/BxKy2dSgV0

It seem to keep the sorting when I look at individual folders and mark
them read (great), but it resort the folder when I click on it.

So its better, but not fully fixed afaics.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen