[MlMt] r5175 launch time.

Mailmate pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Mon Nov 16 03:00:33 EST 2015

I too have noticed longer launch times as well, but I thought perhaps it
was El Capitan, as I have noticed longer launches as well in Amadeus Pro
and BBedit.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

https://about.me/rerettke

On 15 Nov 2015, at 23:57, Scott A. McIntyre mailmate-at-howyagoin.net