[MlMt] URL for latest betas?

Mon Nov 2 07:29:57 EST 2015

On 2 Nov 2015, at 4:27, TJ Luoma wrote:

> I thought 'http://updates.mailmate-app.com/beta' was the URL to use
> for the latest betas, but it only shows version 5078 instead of
> version 5141 so I'm wondering if there's a newer one?

You should use the Software Update preferences pane in MailMate to fetch
betas. The latest is r5141 which means it's the same as the public
release. The link above is a bit broken (I'll look into that), but
MailMate itself now looks at this file:
http://updates.mailmate-app.com/64bit/beta

(I'm preparing a new beta, but I keep postponing due to various
unresolved issues — although I think those issues also exist for the
current public release.)