[MlMt] Nested smart folders do not update

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Wed May 27 16:25:05 EDT 2015

On 27 May 2015, at 14:38, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> You are welcome to send me a reproducible example, that is, an email
> which triggers the problem when arriving in the Inbox (use “Forward
> as Attachment”)

This is currently a general behavior when sending mails with MailMate.
Every mail I send does not appear in my Inbox+Sent smart folder until a
restart of MM. New mails appear immediatly.

If I send a mail from my Android tablet, it appears instantly in this
smart folder.

> and the smart mailboxes needed:
>
> 	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

I'll send you the files off list.

--
Gruß
Mike