[MlMt] Strange Movement On Closing A Message Window

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.COM
Thu May 21 18:12:05 EDT 2015

I'm using MailMate Version 1.9.1 (5090).  I think this started with this
version... On closing a message window I notice a slight left-right
movement of the window before it closes.  This is similar to what occurs
with Apple's login window when incorrect data are entered, except it's
faster and the duration is much shorter.

Just curious if anyone else is seeing this same behavior...?  It does
not happen with any other windows (composer, for example).  To be sure,
this is a very minor thing, and I'm more interested in what could be
causing it than I am in getting it fixed.  Heh.

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/