[MlMt] trying out the new spotlight integration...

Ralf Weber mailmate at fl1ger.de
Tue May 19 02:46:24 EDT 2015

Moin!

On 19 May 2015, at 8:27, Patrik Fältström wrote:
> I have no idea why this mail from me ended up being empty...
>
> Anyway...I feel spotlight is useless as Apple has decided to localize
> the keywords.
>
> The mechanism/syntax in MailMate is much better ("f" for from etc).
Isn't that more an UI/UX issue than a spotlight issue. I hope that
spotlight will increase the speed to get search results, but am not
brave enough to try out the alpha yet. I also hope (you can treat that
as feature request ;-) that the search box will act like mail.app and
suggest keywords for terms (e.g From: when I type paf at f...) and that
searches begin as I type, which are all are features of spotlight I like
and don't make it useless IMHO.

So long
-Ralf