[MlMt] Dispatch for iPhone and MailMate

Ben Klebe benklebe at icloud.com
Fri May 15 22:09:11 EDT 2015

On 15 May 2015, at 22:00, Barton Lipman wrote:

> Interesting.  Could you explain a bit more explicitly?

Of course. So the problem I was having is that Dispatch is using what I
assume to be a Google API to send messages to a folder/label named
"Archive." This folder is the default archive folder in Gmail. The
result was that I could not search messages I had archived in Dispatch
from MailMate when they had never been seen in MailMate. I setup a Gmail
filter with the only criteria being that the message was sent to the
open Gmail account and had the filter add MailMate's [Gmail]/Archive
label. Problem solved.

Sincerely,

Ben Klebe