[MlMt] giving up - MailMate crash - won't synchronize

Lars Fischer lars at nordu.net
Thu May 14 05:03:20 EDT 2015

> MailMate also work for me with 1.8M messages, three IMAP accounts etc.
> But not more than I think 30k messages in one mailbox.
>
> I do not have the issues you describe either :-(

Ditto.  I switched from Thunderbird in the past week, I’ve imported
all my mail and haven’t had a hitch.  Not quite the total number of
mails that Patrik has, but a couple of mailboxes w/ 50k+ messages.

> But, I do not use GMail. Just plain pure IMAP.

Ditto.  I *do* have a gmail box, but so far I’ve not imported that
one.

> Specifically, MailMate has never crashed.

Ditto.

The thing that I was a little worried about when I started in that I’m
using MailMate on >1 computer.  I’ve seen other clients having trouble
keeping mailboxes in sync.

/Lars