[MlMt] giving up - MailMate crash - won't synchronize

Wed May 13 16:07:08 EDT 2015

On 13 May 2015, at 18:12, Joe Abley wrote:

> I use MailMate with gmail and IMAP mailboxes, five accounts total,
> with somewhere in the region of 5 million messages between them and
> something like 25,000 in the combined inbox.

I'm pretty sure MailMate cannot handle 5 million messages. I suspect
most of them are in “[Gmail]/All Mail” mailboxes which are not
synchronized by MailMate by default (as recently
[discussed](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg04231.html)
on the mailing list).

The number of messages in MailMate is the count of “All
Messages”+“Deleted Messages”+“Junk”.