[MlMt] Submailbox name format

Wed May 13 04:15:10 EDT 2015

On 13 May 2015, at 3:52, Allie Martin wrote:

> The current Mailbox name format used for submailboxes is:
> ${#source.path.noinbox}
>
> However, if the mailbox is a sub mailbox of another as most of my
> mailboxes are, they show like:
>
> mail/<mailbox name>
> mail/<mailbox name>
>
> Can the mailbox name format be changed so that only the mailbox name
> appears without the parent mailbox as well?

The `.noinbox` part is actually a horrible hack to remove the INBOX
prefix used by some IMAP servers for all mailboxes in the account, but
there is no general solution for this.

You can use regexp substitution to do it manually though. I think this
should work:

     ${#source.path/^mail\///}

It simply tells MailMate to replace any prefixed occurrence of `mail/`
and replace it with nothing.