[MlMt] date condition mismatches

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:31:13 EDT 2015

I'm creating a smart mailbox that should contain, among other messages,
some that I received today (Wednesday 6 May). I've set up conditions
that include

ALL of the following are true:
• Any Address contains [the relevant address]
• Subject contains [the relevant word]
• Date is exactly 5/6/2015

However, this doesn't find the messages in question. Experimenting, I
discovered that if I changed the Date condition to "is exactly 5/5/2015"
— yesterday — it finds the messages I want it to; they dutifully
appear in the smart mailbox, with the Date Received column showing
"Today" and the messages themselves showing "May 6, 2015" in their
headers.

Anybody know what's going on? (I'm running MailMate r5084, the latest
version, but this machine is still running 10.9.5 Mavericks, in case
that might be relevant…?)

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com