[MlMt] format=flowed

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Sun May 3 13:51:18 EDT 2015

On 3 May 2015, at 12:20, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> If I understand things correctly, the only way to get format=flowed is
> supposed to be when one use markdown formatting:
>
> <http://manual.mailmate-app.com/preferences>

That page does not seem to me to say anything explicit about any
relationship between Markdown and format=flowed.

I'm not sure how you manage to not *always* generate format=flowed
messages, because that's what MailMate does for me, although I *never*
use Markdown.

> But when I use it (like in this case) I do not get the format=flowed.
>
> This is from another mail I did try it with:
>
> ``--=_MailMate_A7AF26E3-AAD6-4139-BDD2-489ADEB35252_=
>
> What do I not understand?
>
> What I would like to have is text/plain without markdown that is
> format=flowed.

It's just a guess, but this may be a bug related to PGP signing. Have
you checked what happens when you don't sign a message?