[MlMt] Old search bar appearing

Tue Mar 31 09:26:51 EDT 2015

On 31 Mar 2015, at 15:14, Joshua Kehn wrote:

> Maybe I enabled some awesomeness by accident but I used to have a new
> search bar (upper right, no sorting) that allowed me to search things
> like `from:somename` _without_ the lag of real-time per-character
> search attempts. Today, after an update, I found I'm back to the old
> search bar (see http://l.kehn.io/image/0S2H2s3X1h1g).
>
> Is there a way to enable the other one or am I crazy?

Are you sure you updated today? There was a bad release which removed
this feature by accident, but I believe it works in r5078 which is the
current public/beta/test release. The server also has later revisions,
but they can only be fetched manually and they are not to be considered
stable. Well, so far r5081 is relatively stable when not using
VoiceOver, but I'm sure there are other issues.