[MlMt] Printing Multiple Email Messages

Tue Mar 31 05:48:20 EDT 2015

On 31 Mar 2015, at 9:41, Gary Hull wrote:

> I really like the way that when you select multiple email messages,
> they are all displayed crammed together on the screen with a
> horizontal rule separating them.
>
> Unfortunately, when you choose Print, the messages, no matter how
> short they are, print on separate pages.

That was a feature requested by a user in the past :-)

> Maybe this is a system thing beyond the reach of the app, but it would
> be nice to have the option of printing all the messages crammed
> together, to save paper and allow you to fit more (receipts, etc.) in
> a binder.

It's controlled by the CSS file used in MailMate for displaying
messages. You can override the default by creating this file (and path):

	~/Library/Application\
Support/MailMate/Resources/MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css

And use this as the content of the file:

~~~
@media print {
	.messagedivider { page-break-after: avoid; }
}
~~~

Then relaunch MailMate.