[MlMt] QuickLook HTML documents showing grey panel (r5078)

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Mon Mar 30 14:44:37 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've noticed this for a few types of email attachments, but, at the
moment, it seems most repeatable with HTML -- basically, the attachments
all list out at the bottom of the mail, but if I click on Quick Look,
there's a display of the HTML for only a fraction of a second, before it
turns into a grey panel.

Curiously, a PDF Quick Looks just fine, as does a PNG, but at the
moment, it's just HTML documents that aren't displaying.

I've had this before with Word documents, can't recall if they were .doc
or .docx, but at the moment .docx does seem to Quick Look fine.

Just me?

The HTML attachments render fine on iOS Mail or in Mail.app, or if I
save them and open in Safari or whatnot, but, I'd prefer not to.

Thanks,
Scott