[MlMt] writing a blog about the wonders of mailmate - searching for input/feedback/nuggets

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Mon Mar 23 20:58:34 EDT 2015

You forgot the fact that Benny is available 24/7/365 (plus February 29)
via the mailing list, direct e-mail, or the support forum, for support,
and is quick to release a special version of the program to fix your
problem, although it's most likely that what you want to do is already
possible if you you change some obscure hidden preference via Terminal
app with an incomprehensible command, which he is glad to provide you
with.