[MlMt] writing a blog about the wonders of mailmate - searching for input/feedback/nuggets

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:02:55 EDT 2015

Hey,

I've over the years complained about tons of email clients and with
mailmate I think I've found my..well, mailmate ;)

I'm planning on writing up a blog about the wonders of mailmate but I'm
afraid to miss some awesome little thing that could
make people understand the great things about mailmate (Btw. if you have
some bad things/workarounds that are needed i'm into
hearing about those too to make it balanced).

My current short-list to cover is:
* the flexible smart folders
* yes - its not as pretty as others, but is so much more functional
* the new search bar - short form syntax for quick searching.
* the submailboxes features - incl. customization to group as you see
fit.
* stats view - to figure out where all your time is spent ;)
* distortion mode - to share info without revealing your secrets
* conversation layout (mainly to work around mailmates "weak"
threading/conversation support)
* customizable 4 counters
* custom shortcuts for (almost) everything
* Bjarnes great feedback/fixes

Did I forget something ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen