[MlMt] messages stuck in outbox

Fri Mar 20 07:30:27 EDT 2015

On 20 Mar 2015, at 12:04, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>> There is also a “State” column for the messages outline. Does
>> that tell you anything?
>
> Pending submission.

Ok, that means a virtual `#relay` header exists which is an internal
state telling MailMate that the message should be sent.

>> Does a relaunch of MailMate fix the issue?
>
> No.

Ok, this indicates that the messages are somehow left in a permanent
state of limbo.

>> If I remember correctly you had to duplicate before you could send.
>> Could you leave one of the originals in the mailbox (given they are
>> not sent on a relaunch).
>
> I used "Send" on them and that created duplicates - that are now
> waiting to be sent.
> I've deleted the others (sorry, accidental bulk delete :/

Wouldn't that mean that they are still in your “Deleted Messages”
mailbox or did you empty that as well?

It would certainly make it much easier to debug if one of these limbo
messages still existed :-)