[MlMt] messages stuck in outbox

Fri Mar 20 06:52:46 EDT 2015

On 20 Mar 2015, at 11:00, Max Andersen wrote:

> I'm back to have mails stuck in my outbox.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xbk6p39fho90ag/Screenshot%202015-03-20%2010.57.22.png?dl=0
>
> This time is in mailmate after hibernation (laptop ran out of battery)
> for
> a few hours.

And these messages were sent using “Send Later”?

> What do you need for debugging this case ?

There is also a “State” column for the messages outline. Does that
tell you anything?

Does a relaunch of MailMate fix the issue?

If I remember correctly you had to duplicate before you could send.
Could you leave one of the originals in the mailbox (given they are not
sent on a relaunch).

> Be quick before I have to send these ;)

Sorry about the delay. I went for a run during the partial solar eclipse
in Copenhagen today. Couldn't see anything though (cloudy). I guess I'll
have to hope for better weather when the next total solar eclipse hits
Denmark in 2142 ;-)