[MlMt] Message list does not automatically scroll

Harvey Leff hsleff at cpp.edu
Wed Mar 18 17:29:35 EDT 2015

I have my All Messages folder's message list set to sort by Date
Received, with newest messages at the top. If I scroll down the list so
the newest message is not visible, then view another mailbox folder, and
finally return to All Messages, the list has automatically scrolled to
the top. I like this because newest messages automatically appear at the
top. However, in my "Last 2 Days" smart folder, that automatic scrolling
does not occur. Is there a way to set the folder to do automatically
scrolling back to the top of the list?

Thanks,
Harvey Leff
Portland, OR  USA