[MlMt] r5073 compose window address visibility.

Tue Mar 17 05:04:35 EDT 2015

On 17 Mar 2015, at 1:18, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> The issue is that if I'm composing a message to several people, the
> "To" field sometimes, but not always, doesn't expand to show all
> recipients.  The "blue box" of an address or two will be listed, but
> others will wrap beneath and lose visibility.  They're still there, I
> can navigate with the arrow to show one line at a time, but that's not
> ideal.

It's a known (and old) issue that no scrolling indicator is shown when
the list is bigger than 4 lines, but it should never just show a single
line if more is needed.

> It's not always, it's only sometimes...anyone else seen (or not seen,
> as the case may be) this?

I'd be very interested in steps to reproduce. It's probably related to
doing things in a specific order and this somehow makes MailMate miss
that the field needs to be resized.