[MlMt] Changing keyboard shortcut for Commands

Fri Mar 13 12:53:31 EDT 2015

On 13 Mar 2015, at 16:09, Esteban Umerez Argaia wrote:

> I used to be able to change the keyboard shortcut for Commands (e.g.
> "O" for Omnifocus or "H" for The Hit List), instead of the default
> Shift+Ctrl+A combination. If I recall correctly, I would dive into the
> MailMate.app Package Contents, look for the bundles and edit the "Add
> With Summary.mmCommand" file.
>
> I don't seem to be able to find the way anymore. I looked into the
> Library/Application Support/MailMate folder, and found the Command
> Bundles, but I don't see a line for the keyboard combination like I
> used to.

The bundles are here now:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Managed/Bundles/

But you shouldn't edit those directly since they are managed by MailMate
(automatically updated).

The easiest solution (although not a good one) is to have another copy
of the bundle:

	cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/MailMate/Bundles
	git clone https://github.com/mailmate/omnifocus.mmbundle.git

You can then do as you did before with this bundle, but you'll have to
update it manually in the future using `git pull` if/when the OmniFocus
bundle is updated.

(There is a better way to do this which is going to be utilized when
MailMate, hopefully, gets a GUI to edit bundle items.)

I hope this helps.