[MlMt] insertFormatString... ${} expansions listed somewhere?

Thomas Wölk thomas.woelk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:06:56 EDT 2015

@Benny: I think Jeremy idea is very clever. What is the best way to
deals with different __reply templates per recipient__? It is very
annoying every time to edit the text again.

I distinguish between the following types (very different between DE and
EN) :

- close friends ⇢ _Hi, Hello, Salute, … <Firstname>,_
- respectable persons ⇢ _Dear Mr … , Sehr geehrte Herr/Frau
(German), <Name>..._
- I dont know this person ⇢ _Dear Sir or Madam, Dear Personnel
Director, ..._

--
Thomas