[MlMt] Using Rules to trim a Smart mailbox

Mon Mar 2 04:21:01 EST 2015

On 1 Mar 2015, at 19:48, Peter Mienes wrote:

> I think that your message was addressed incorrectly. I have not been
> part in a discussion about this subject.

You might already have realized this, but just to be sure: The message
you replied to was a mailing list message (on the MailMate Users mailing
list). There are ~300 subscribers and everyone receives everything
posted on the list.

If you need help unsubscribing then let me know off list (write to my
 From address and not the mailing list address). There is an
[archive](https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/) of
mailing list messages if you want to see what kind of messages you can
expect on this list.