[MlMt] Spotlight testing

Tue Jun 30 04:13:24 EDT 2015

On 29 Jun 2015, at 16:14, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2015, at 16:25, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> I would appreciate if users of the latest test release (hold down ⌥
>> when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update preferences
>> pane) could verify that the Spotlight plugin in MailMate works for
>> all their messages (in particular, does not crash).
>
> Seem to have run fine on my collection.

Thanks to everyone testing Spotlight. It seems to work quite well.
Additional reports can be sent to me off list.

For users on r5102, note that r5103 is available. It includes a fix for
a recent bug making tags hard to work with (they were not always
displayed in the messages outline or the headers view).